Saturday, April 25, 2009

Lady Liberty!

We had a fun trip to NYC. The only attraction we really saw was the Statue of Liberty. I am so glad we went and saw her, it was a great little outing and such a beautiful day to do it!
We felt like cattle loading on and off the Miss New York Ferry!

We invited both our moms on this trip to help with Nash as well as have a little sight seeing fun!
This is how much Nash enjoyed the Statue of Liberty.
The crew.
Do you ever look at a photo and think...man we are old! This is that picture for Darin and I, we are really starting to look our age... I love that we have a picture with both of us in it (very rare)!

We are so excited to live on the east coast and experience all of these fun places. I am sure this will not be the last time we see this lady of liberty!

2 comments:

Randy & JoAnna said...

Looks like the Griswalds are having a great time!!! Be careful!!!

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

What are you talking about looking old?! Neither of you look old at all, I think you're being just crazy! Cute hair by the way! I saw the statue of liberty by way of airplane, although not quite the same thing. Although I did get to see her sister in Paris, but I bet the American version is so much cooler (as everything in America is)!