
Since we found our home so quickly, we were able to go on a sight-seeing trip to NYC...what a crazy place!

Darin seriously had some mad driving skills, there were people, cars and building everywhere!

Nash was a happy boy as usual...even in the LONG tense driving situations.


We really enjoyed our trip to NYC and I am looking forward to the next trip there. Both our moms surprisingly loved it too. Although, we certainly looked like tourists...note to self do not wear BRIGHT PINK to New York...I stuck out like a sore thumb...they prefer black!
2 comments:
You guys were brave to drive in New York City. I don't think my nerves could handle it, I would have had to take the metro.
How far away is New York from where you are going to be??? I'd for sure get tickets to Live With Regis & Kelly!!!
Post a Comment