Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Story Time...

Nash has a HUGE LOVE for books. Most often when I cannot hear him, he usually is sitting in a pile of books "reading". I have wanted to take him to story time at the library but the Emmaus library told me he was to young...BOOO! So the Macungie library had a private story time for our meetup groups. This library was so kid friendly, and Nash LOVED it. He sat and listened the whole time. Looks like we will be joining the Macungie library. :)

Thanks to Jenae again for the picture.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

So fun! My boys love reading too. I can't believe they said he was too young for story hour!!!! HONESTLY!!! But fun you get to go to this one!!!!

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

I agree with Michelle, I cannot believe that they said he was too young. Child development experts recommend reading to newborn babies. For crying out loud the child is almost two!!! I'm glad you found somewhere else to take him.

The Willardson Family said...

I bet he loved it! You are such a wonderful mommy! It was so fun to have you guys stay with us. Please come again. I know we want to come and visit you guys too!

LindseyFae* said...

It's been a while since I've been on blogs at all and I can't believe how big he's getting! He is so cute, Christina!!