Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Darin turns 32!

I asked Darin for weeks what he wanted for his birthday. He never came up with something so I decided to do a small party with friends for him. He seemed pretty excited about it and came up with what he wanted to serve which included an ice-cream cake (Willardson tradition), German Chocolate cake mound that I made, and fruit with chocolate and caramel dip.
This next picture is his guest list...
Ha! Kidding we had adults there too they just chose not to participate in the candle blowing, Happy Birthday song singing moments. :) Darin is in heaven when he is surrounded by children. Just gives him all the more reason to act like one! (in a good way)
While the adults mingled in the front room. Nash took it upon himself to take a bite out of EVERY apple on the kitchen counter! He doesn't like the apple peel so he so kindly left that for everyone else. Thank you Nash that was sweet. Good thing he doesn't like chocolate and wasn't found devouring the cake!

Our good friend Riley was so kind in sharing this picture per Darin's request....it is better to not ask questions. ;)

1 comment:

CathyCosby said...

I have to say that I laughed over Nash eating the middle of the apples, but about lost it on this pitures...that is so gross and so hilarious.