This past November when we were in Utah we had my amazingly talented cousin Kara take our family pictures. It was bitter cold that day and Nash held out for 15 minutes before he was a Popsicle. I feel bad I haven't posted these yet, we love them and I am so excited to get them on my wall. For the past year I have had frames on my wall with NO pictures in them. Yes I am weird. In many of the picture frames are the photos that come in the frames. Sometimes I think those people look better then any of us! Thanks Kara again for your talent and time I can't thank you enough for giving us such beautiful memories!
Chris, your family pictures look amazing, Your clothes look so good together. Brooke is doing ours in June, and I am stressing about what everyone should wear. Maybe you should make the trip just to come dress us.
3 comments:
Chris, your family pictures look amazing, Your clothes look so good together. Brooke is doing ours in June, and I am stressing about what everyone should wear. Maybe you should make the trip just to come dress us.
Gorgeous pics! Kara did a great job!
You look BEAUTIFUL in all these pics Christina!!
Post a Comment