As I said in an earlier post my favorite lens was in the shop for a week or two. Darin was sweet enough to ALLOW me to buy a new lens....YES I AM IN HEAVEN!!! I have had a lot of fun playing with the new lens...


Yes Nash rarely has pants on these days...don't judge, I bet you ran around like that too when you were newly potty trained! :)

He is such a happy little boy!


I found this bubble sword in the dollar section at Target. I don't know who had more fun Nash slaying his dragons or Darin blowing bubbles for Nash.

Hi-YA! (...the bubbles were dragons....of course!)


All of us were pretty happy with our new toys...and I love summer nights when we can play together as a family OUTSIDE!
1 comment:
Such cute, fun pictures of Nash!! Who doesn't like to run around in their underwear! So much fun!
Post a Comment