Thursday, July 7, 2011

Meet Neighbor Dog Cody...

This little friend lives 2 doors down. His name is Cody which causes a bit of confusion to Nash as my brother's name is Cody as well as Codi my good friend.

Nash was a little timid with Cody in the beginning but now they are good friends.


Donna our neighbor is such a nice lady. She has been so kind and helpful to us since day one.
Cody is a herding dog and LOVES to play soccer as well as herd Nash around. Nash would hide in the trees and Cody was try to round him out.

I am glad Nash is able to be around dogs here and there so he isn't afraid. Especially since we have a dog in Utah, however I think Lindy is now my dads dog and will NEVER want to come back to us. :)

1 comment:

Jannice said...

How special for Nash to have a dog friend. That would be so fun to watch Cody rounding Nash out of whatever. I can hardly wate to see that.