Asa was sporting a new outfit and he was feeling a bit like a super hero in it. :)
We had a ton of yummy food and A LOT of leftovers.
I spent the majority of my day filling up close to 500 water balloons.
Nash was so excited for the party. He loves playing with water!
Darin was equally excited. I LOVE Darin for the fact that he is ALWAYS the life of the party. He knows how to have fun and he makes everyone laugh.
Cece was not as enthusiastic about getting her water-balloon popped on her dress.
Christine and Aaron avoided the water chaos as much as they could.
Kevin tried but Bella wasn't having it!
Riley, Bill and Darin were right in the middle of the water war.
Darin was a bit TOO aggressive....sorry about the bat Bill.
After we exhausted the water balloon supply and everyone was done getting wet we headed down the street to do some fireworks and eat rootbeer floats. We are not allowed to them in our complex so we set them off at the elementary school down the street.
Darin was the ring-leader for the fireworks and he was making me a little nervous at times. I had to crack up when I saw him running across the parking lot with a firework yelling "I'm lady liberty!"...ummmm seriously???!!! You would think he was a drinker or something. haha. Bill was a crack up too as he was always lurking in the corners ready to pull a prank.
We LOVE our friends and are so grateful we are surrounded with such fun people out here. THANK FOR CELEBRATING WITH US! Thank you mom for watching Asa while we played. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment