Thursday, August 7, 2014

Brick Pond with Grandad

Boy did the animals and Brick Pond know that the animal whisperer (Grandad) was in town because we saw 7 alligators, several cranes including one that could swim and catch fish, turtles and some awesome birds.





 This alligator swam right under us.  It was so cool and the boys were so excited to see an alligator up close.







 Throwing rocks is always a must when you are a little boy.
 I swear my dad can talk to anyone...
Then as we are walking through a part of the park I have never seen any alligators in my dad points out how the plants in the pond are pushed aside like an alligator had been in there.  THEN WE SPOTTED HIM!  He was so close to us it was so erie!  Can you see his eye popping out of the plants?  That was when I decided there would be no walking outside of the stroller for my little ones!
  This big guy was hanging out by the bridge after being caught in a fishing line.






No comments: