Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sunday Easter

On Sunday after church we celebrate the real reason for Easter.  I have the kids go on an easter egg hunt that help me tell the story of Christ's Birth, Death, and Resurrection. 
 Darin put balloons on the kids for some odd reason.





 After the hunt we put the eggs in order by # and opened each one.  I love hearing Nash's understanding of the gospel.  It makes my heart so happy to hear his little testimony.  I know a lot of it has come from his school...great benefit of going to a Christian school!








Later we had Garrett Welch over for dinner since Megan was out of town.  Oh how I love having my mom cook for us.  She is such a yummy cook!
 The guys decided to have a water fight with the water balloon pump the boys got from the Easter Bunny.




Asa had fun until he got wet.

1 comment:

Stacia said...

You do such fun things with your kids!!! Because you are AWESOME!!!!