Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Amazing Megan the Chorister...

I am the 1st councilor in our wards primary presidency. I love my calling and enjoy the people I work with. We have a very small primary and kids are outstanding! It is not uncommon for our ward to have a fast and testimony meeting of just children. In PA they actually asked the children not to bare their testimonies in sacrament meeting, saying the primary is the place for them. So unfortunate because our kids give the most simple but profound testimonies. When I was a kid we would bare our testimonies but it was like we were given a script and we all said the same exact thing. Not the kids of North Augusta! We have some very old souls in these little bodies! Makes me excited for the future of our church!

With all that said we as their teachers have had to step up our game! Our chorister is an amazing teacher and does so many interactive activities to help the kids learn not only the songs but the doctrine behind them.
This was for Father's Day. Nash looks just like Darin! Haha

Scientist Sunday Sing time!
I hope I stay forever in Primary!

No comments: