Travis and Sasha's family came over to play at grandma W's house the last day Nash and I were there. It was so fun seeing all the cousins. Nash loved little Taeya and she was having a great time making him laugh. I love the picture of Alex holding Nash...the oldest grandson(#2) to the current youngest grandson (#19). This is a sweet family and I know Darin will be so happy to see that Nash was able to meet his cousins.When I was packing up my things, I could hear Grandma W instructing the children in the yard...so I went out to see what was going on... they were all having fun replanting flowers.
I loved hearing the dialogue between the children and Grandma W. They were learning all about soil, roots, energy, etc. It was a great learning activity for the kids and they seemed to be having a lot of fun. I love the Willardson family a lot, I am so grateful to be a part of them. I look forward to Nash's baby blessing when all 31 of us will be together. I will finally get to meet David's family...YEAH!
I loved hearing the dialogue between the children and Grandma W. They were learning all about soil, roots, energy, etc. It was a great learning activity for the kids and they seemed to be having a lot of fun. I love the Willardson family a lot, I am so grateful to be a part of them. I look forward to Nash's baby blessing when all 31 of us will be together. I will finally get to meet David's family...YEAH!
No comments:
Post a Comment