Sunday, August 3, 2008

Who Let the Dogs Out!

So my parents house is SERIOUSLY a mad DOG HOUSE!! I thought living with 2 dogs and a new baby was crazy. Try 5 dogs, 5 adults and a new baby!!! The craziest part is 4 of them are either full or part chihuahua...to many divas in the house...I think I just might go nuts...When the doorbell rings it is like a dog pound with all the howling! HELP!

Check out those ears!

So this bottom picture is my parents bed...look at all those dogs...that is just crazy! Thank goodness Cody moves out on Wednesday and then there will be 4...haha! I feel so bad that we have bombarded my parents house. But I am thankful our dogs are welcome in their home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO I love those pics! Oh Chihuahuas eh...? I love the "Begonia Hancock Willardson". Cute... cute pics of Nash too, the one you used for your blog title looks JUST LIKE HIS MOMMY.. luv them