Thursday, August 21, 2008

THANK-YOU!

YEAH for Briana! Thanks for the help in getting my background back!
In July Briana, Addison and I had some fun taking pictures. They both are such beautiful people...it was so much fun! Here are a few that I love!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey! I found your blog through Jeanine's. It's been fun to read about how you're doing since I haven't seen you in 5 or 6 years! Nash is such a cute baby and you are so good at taking pictures!

Bree and Addi said...

YAY! I'm so glad it's fixed! And thank you for taking pictures and PHOTOSHOPING them! I love it! I have to say, I do have the most beautiful daughter in the world! LOVE YA!

Sheri Willardson said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while, but I LOVE what you have done to change it. It looks great! And what BEAUTIFUL pictures! Hope you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA!!!! Hope you have a great one! XOXOX

Jay Jones said...

You really do have a talent with photography Chris. I love both the backgrounds you have on your blog. Also I love that picture of Nash at the top of the blog. That is so good!!!!!