Darin didn't get to make his sushi and Christmas Eve so he made it for Sunday dinner. This was his first attempt in making it and I think he did a pretty good job.
i can't believe that he used chop sticks to hold the sushi while cutting---very authentic of you :). Good to see everything is going well for you guys.
HEY HEY! Nash is so dang cute! I am trying my hardest to get sheena to make a blog but its not working so far... hopefully when she has a baby she will make one! And you shouldnt miss teaching it is so stressful, but I actually love it.. sometimes I want to just have kids and be done though!
6 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed. I wouldn't even know where to start. Are you sure you didn't just copy that off the net somewhere?
WOW! He can even do it will holding Nash!
yes indie mocha! you're so good! i looove indie mocha.. it's perty. goot job on tha yummy shushi Darin!
i can't believe that he used chop sticks to hold the sushi while cutting---very authentic of you :). Good to see everything is going well for you guys.
That looks so amazing!! I want to learn how to roll sushi.. add it to the list, right?
HEY HEY! Nash is so dang cute! I am trying my hardest to get sheena to make a blog but its not working so far... hopefully when she has a baby she will make one! And you shouldnt miss teaching it is so stressful, but I actually love it.. sometimes I want to just have kids and be done though!
Post a Comment