Hillarious! He really does! And he totally has hair that he's rockin' in a little mowhawk. I cannot believe his eyes, they are so big! I love the picture of him on the top of your blog.
Holy cow that is so funny! He is so cute! I loved your post on Eternal Family and feeling the spirit! It was so great and just what I needed to read! Thanks
ok---i thought for some odd reason that you had stopped blogging--stupid me. when i thought of leaving a message i couldn't believe how many people had already done that. Nash is getting so handsome. i miss your picture taking abilities--you truly have a natural talent, ie briannas pics are great! miss you
17 comments:
That is really funny!!! I have never seen those dolls before, that is funny!
Haha That is funny, and yes I think he does resemble a Kewpie doll. Good thing Kewpie dolls are super cute, just like Nash.
When I saw him this morning, I said he looks just like the Cupi doll I had along time ago...he is so cute.
Ummm ... YES! That is too cute!
haha i can't believe how big he is! he's a little person now! how cute.. i luv this boy.
G-pa and I got a great laugh at Nash's look alike. That is too funny and too cute. We love our Nash. Yes the count down is on.
Love to you all, Mom
Oh my, that is so funny. He is so cute!
Hillarious! He really does! And he totally has hair that he's rockin' in a little mowhawk. I cannot believe his eyes, they are so big! I love the picture of him on the top of your blog.
OH. MY. WORD.
What a CUTE baby boy you have!
that is AWESOME!!!! my mom loved it too!
Ha Ha!! That is SO CUTE!!!!
Seriously I love my Nash! :) He's so cute and the hair is stinking adorable!!!! Even if it's only like three hairs! :)
I use to have Cupi Dolls when I was little. It's the hair!!
Nash is cuter than a cupi doll!!!
So funny! He's so stinking cute!! Way cuter than a cupi doll.
Holy cow that is so funny! He is so cute! I loved your post on Eternal Family and feeling the spirit! It was so great and just what I needed to read! Thanks
ok---i thought for some odd reason that you had stopped blogging--stupid me. when i thought of leaving a message i couldn't believe how many people had already done that. Nash is getting so handsome. i miss your picture taking abilities--you truly have a natural talent, ie briannas pics are great! miss you
What a heart breaker. Watch out!
Post a Comment