Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Goodbye Disneyland!

When I was a kid we went to Disneyland every year with my Grandpa Bruce who worked there.  It was the highlight of the whole year.  I was so excited to have my family come to California to move us so we could all go to Disneyland again.  Darin's family came every year sometimes twice a year while we lived in California, and it was a blast being there with family. Even though there was a BILLION people there, we had a ton of fun, I LOVED IT!!  
Koen just didn't have the strength to pull out that sword!
Sadie was like a rodeo queen waving at all the people on the carousel.

Nash was wiped out!
We are going to miss Disneyland!  It was great being able to go and spend a couple of hours at the happiest place on earth and then go home.  I think what I will miss the most is the Jalapeno Pretzels!!  ....yum...sigh...
These kids were so good the whole trip.  Granny Cosby had a ton of fun with them while us big kids went on the bigger rides.  Good-bye Disneyland...we will miss you!!

4 comments:

Randy & JoAnna said...

Great memories were made! Cute pictures. Cute kids! Isn't family EVERYTHING??

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

I love the pictures of Nash asleep in his stroller, so cute. I want to go to Disneyland, probably will never happen.

Mike and Tycie said...

Oh my heavens... that is so funny... At the top you were remanissing (spell?)of your childhood memories of Disneyland... I saw those pictures of Koen, and thought you had placed pictures of YOUR family there when you were kids and that was KED pulling the sword out... It wasnt tell I read under the pics that I was completely wrong... He really is the spittin' image of Ked isnt he!!!

I miss D-land terribly... Taylor and I use to go there about 3 or 4 times a week when I lived there... We always would go on rainy days or when it was the off season... October was ALWAYS the best month!! But when it rained you could run on and off rides for days!!! ;)

Elaine/Kent said...

I love those pics of Nash asleep! Cute! What a fun time! It was sure funny that Travis and Taylor's families were there at Disneyland at the same time and ran into your mom. . . it really is a small world sometimes. Ked's kids do look just like him....