Sorry for the long break of no posting...we are now moved to Blanding for a month and I have a lot of catching up to do on here. So be warned there will A LOT of posts to come!
First off Nash had a great 9th month! He had a couple of firsts, here are a few....

He got 2 VERY SHARP teeth!

He started to crawl!

He was great at unpacking everything I packed up!

Darin was so proud to teach him how to crawl up the stairs...not something I was too fond of him learning so quickly. It became an obsession and he always wanted to be near the stairs! GOOD WORK DARIN!!!

Nash is now pulling himself up...

getting into everything...

basically nothing is safe...

and he is so proud of himself!

We are too. I love this age the most so far. I think what I like the most about Nash being mobile is he can entertain himself, and doesn't seem to be soooooo needy. I love to see where his little determined mind takes him. He is so much fun!!! WAY TO GO NASH! In my eyes these are all great accomplishments!
9 comments:
WOW! I can't believe how big Nash is!!!! It'll be fun to see you guys and hear how you are doing! =0)
They grow too fast! Kaiden loves the stairs too. He is doing so good! Good job!
it was good to see you before you left. thanks or going running with me. i will miss you so you better keep in touch and i will see you in july
I'll say "Growth Spurt"!!! Love the mohawk!!! He looks like his daddy!! I want to see him soon!! Glad you made it back safe.
Love ya!
That was a lot of firsts for Nash! Sounds like he is getting to be a very busy little boy. Cute pictures. Blanding huh? When do you leave? We are moving back to Utah in mid-May, but you may be gone by then? I bet your mom is excited to have all of you down for awhile before you have to move all the way to Pennsylvania.
He has the cutest little face! He seems like he's always so happy.
p.s. how long are you in blanding for? if we're around soon, I would love to get together!
What a cutie! His eyes are so big and gorgeous in that last picture! I hear you are moving back east! Cool! :o)
how stinkin cute is he?!
Post a Comment