Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was a lot of fun, although Nash had no clue what Christmas was.  We woke at 7:30am, I went down turned on the Christmas lights and some Christmas music.  This was always what my mom did for us growing up.  Then Darin and Nash came down to see what Christmas gifts were waiting.
The first thing Nash went for was his drink.  Then he walked around looking at everything.  His big presents this year were a train table and a tunnel tent thing.  Darin and I got a treadmill, and some weight sets. 
This is how Nash plays trains.  It is more accessible then standing next to it. :)

A few months ago Nash had HUGE issues with going through tunnels.  Now after working with his OT, look at him go!  Good job buddy!
This dog was too much fun.  He got it from Grandma and Grandpa Willardson.  It rolls around the floor laughing.  Nash loved following it around and laughing....

The Cosby tradition is to have a breakfast requests.  I had my traditional milk toast...YUM!  Darin requested chocolate cake....

Even with all the new toys Nash received this year his very favorite thing is still reading books!  It was so fun calling our families on Skype and seeing their Christmas excitement.  How grateful we are for the internet and technology!

3 comments:

The Willardson Family said...

It was so fun to talk to you guys on Christmas! I like your Christmas breakfast tradition. Trevor is sitting here right now planning what he wants for breakfast next year! Nash has grown so fast. We can't wait to have you here!

Jeff and ReAnn said...

What is Milk Toast? Can I say it looks almost as disgusting as it sounds?

Looks like you guys scored big on Christmas. Glad you have fun friends to share it with. :)

Elaine/Kent said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Nash is getting so big! I too love Skype, the internet and the miracle of the technology that we enjoy these days! I love reading blogs I got so far behind before Christmas so I am now trying to catch up on what I've missed in everyone's lives! Take care!