Last Sunday it snowed so hard they cancelled church! Although Sunday morning the skies were blue and the day was beautiful. This was the first time Nash played in snow. We didn't have any boots for him so we put zip-lock bags and layers of socks on his feet. He is not a fan of hats or gloves, but he tolerated them pretty well.
He was so excited to get outside and see what that white stuff was.
Our snow plow! :)

I think he liked it.

I am so happy I married Darin, for many reasons. But this time it is for thinking ahead of time and buying a sled. He is great at thinking like a child. :)


We decided to go for a Sunday walk and pull Nash in the sled. He loved that!

Darin and Nash had so much fun playing in the snow.


I think the real reason for the walk was to find a hill to go down.


When he was sick of riding in the sled he would fling his body over the side and face plant into the snow.
Nash loved every minute in the snow.

He was sad when we had to go inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment