Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cafe Rio on the East Coast!!

How happy are we that Cafe Rio is finally on the East Coast!!! Of course they strategically placed this Cafe Rio close to the DC Temple. I guess they knew us Utahn Mormons would frequent the temple AND Cafe Rio!!!

Of course the food did not disappoint!
MMMM Pork Barbocoa Salad.
Pork Barbocoa Burrito.
Nash tried to steal my salad. I guess his Quesadilla wasn't as good as dads at home.




We were pretty gitty before and after Cafe Rio! So happy to have our bellies full from a taste of home....YUM! Thank you Cafe Rio for coming to the East Coast!! ...WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

That's so funny there is a Cafe Rio in DC. I used to love Cafe Rio, but now I prefer Chipotle or Barbacoa, but I know what you mean, I missed Cafe Rio a ton while I lived in Oregon. The worst part about moving to different places in the country, you find things that you can only have there, and if you have to move, well then you don't get to have it anymore.

I can't believe how big Nash is getting!

Stacia said...

Yum and Yum! I think I'm going to jump in the car and meet you in DC tomorrow to east some cafe rio! Loving all these posts and pictures!

Andrews Family said...

No way...that is awesome they have a Cafe Rio out there. I just went to Utah and ate there 5 times in 2 weeks. Oh how I miss Cafe Rio.