Thursday, October 17, 2013

Brinton Family...

The Brinton family was so nice to open their house to us for the first week we were in Pennsylvania.  We can't thank them enough for letting us invade their house and all the fun times and GREAT food they blessed us with.  THANK YOU THANK YOU!

 We were lucky to spend Father's Day Sunday with the Brintons.  Yumm just looking at this picture is making my mouth water for Lasagna, watermelon and corn!!!  Although, they thought we were totally nuts for eating our corn raw...IT IS SO GOOD...TRY IT!

 Both dad's got to be home for their special day dinner...such rarity and huge BONUS!
 I wish I could say I did much for it but the truth is Malesa's a rock star and did it all.  Thanks again Malesa!

 Oh man doesn't that look like a messy happy baby!

Nash and I did pick out this cake for father's day.  So we did contribute something. :)
Great time with great people!

No comments: