Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Farm...

Some of my favorite memories growing up are at my Grandpa Hurst's farm.  I am glad that my uncle Todd has the farm now and we can still enjoy it.  My cousin Brooke invited a bunch of old friends from High School to come down and have our kids play.  Most of them have 4-6 kids so there is A LOT to get together!
 I brought Koen and Sadie along with us.

 Sadie is the best babysitter for Asa I have ever had! ;)

 I have known most of these girls my whole life.  They were great to me on this trip.  Ginger in the front who is pregnant with twins had a nice lunch for all of us at her home.  It was fun to reconnect.  Thanks ladies!
Nash loved making knew friends and "spying" on the girls who were catching frogs. lol

After this party we went over to Steve and Suzie Francom's to visit.  I wish I would have taken a picture there.  Asa was so crabby and Nash was having a freak out moment that we didn't get to stay long.  I sure love that family!

No comments: