We made a trip to the beach. It was pretty late in the day so I didn't think we would be there too long. So I opted to not get in the water. Man did I regret it after seeing how much fun everyone was having. There is a ton of pictures but it shows how awesome of a time everyone was having.
I love these two pictures. Alex made Nash's day! He has been asking to play with Alex ever since this trip.
Nash was hilarious to watch. He was pretending he was a power ranger, fighting the waves.
Asa wasn't a huge fan of the water but he sure loved the sand and terrorizing the people around us.
It was such a fun day with Alex. It was really hard to drop him off at the base and drive away. We could tell he was a bit homesick and our trip down to spend time with him meant a lot. And to tell you the truth it meant a lot to us and helped our homesickness too!
1 comment:
This is the first time we have seen these pitures! I know your going to play with him meant so much to him!!!!
Post a Comment