The best kept secret from the Willardson's family was the pretty little town Jim Thorpe. I am so bummed I didn't go there sooner. It is this little town tucked into a valley surrounded by huge "hills" of trees. GORGEOUS!
We were pretty excited to roam around the town with the Brinton Girls. Nash got dressed up for the occasion, he felt he didn't to be a ninja to protect the girls...
And of course I forgot my stroller. But Malesa was sweet to let Asa take baby Annie's spot for a bit.
There was a big birds nest the kids were mesmerized by...
One of the founders for the Lehigh Valley was Asa Packer. His mansion is in Jim Thorpe and of course we had to go visit and take a BILLION pictures of Asa in front of the sign.
The grounds were very pretty and I am sure the mansion was just as pretty but we were not going to pay mucho dinero to walk through a house with children. :)
I actually think I would have come here to take pictures of my kids had I known how pretty it really was....missed that boat!
No comments:
Post a Comment