I was trying new things with my camera and FAILED horribly with these pictures. :(
We made our way up to the Willardson's house and met up with Darin there. Uncle Troy's family came out as well. It was pretty cold in Northern Utah so we tried to find indoor fun for the kids. We made a couple trips to the BYU Field house. It was nice to walk around the track and run around playing football, volleyball and kickball.
It was so nice to have Darin in Utah with us...
The boys love going to the Willardson's. There is always a billion kids to play with! :)
1 comment:
I didn't realize I was so behind on your blog! I love the new haircut. (Obviously it has been too long since we've gotten together.)And I am dying over Nash's comment at Christmas about playing with whatever he wants to - hilarious!
Post a Comment