Disclaimer: I think I was a bit tired because NONE of these pictures are that great of quality.
YAY Santa came and Nash was excited to get a letter from him....
The kids were truly blessed this Christmas and it was fun to share the excitement with Granny and Grandad.
Nash got his Power Rangers!
This next picture makes me laugh. Nash started opening Asa's presents and you can see on Asa's face how sad he was about it...
Before you think how spoiled Nash is to get an iTouch. Let me just say it is Darin's old iTouch wiped clean just for Nash. He loved it!
Asa was Grandad's little sidekick!
Although, he loved watching animal clips on YouTube with Granny.
Christmas was a lot of fun! My favorite quote from Nash was when my mom told him he could play with whatever he wanted all day. Later that afternoon he was touching his little boy parts and I told him to stop. His reply "Granny told me I could play with whatever I wanted to." ...umm that she did.
No comments:
Post a Comment