I think holidays should be fun and full of family traditions and great memories. So I took the time this year to come up with some fun games to play for our Christmas Eve party. The week before I asked all the grandkids to tell me what they would give each member of the family if they had all the money in the world. The answers were pretty funny. It was interesting to see what was on the kids minds. There was definitely a theme for each of them. Koen and Sadie and had guns and hunting on their minds. Nash was into secret hide outs.
I even had the kids pick out a picture from the internet to illustrate what they would give each person. It was cute to watch their faces as each person read their letters. They seemed so pleased with their gifts.
Sadie gave Ashley warm socks. The picture however was some thigh high leather legging things.
Koen gave Cody "a cow bride. Because you need one."
Sadie gave Cody "a pink tutu so you can dance around with Ava and Sancho" (his dogs).
I wish I had written down all the gifts because they provided a BIG laugh. Nash gave Grandad a secret hide out so he could hide from Granny. He also gave Kedrick a garden where he could hide in the flowers. He gave Cody blue mittons because he is a boy.
This Christmas Nash REALLY wanted power rangers so he was super excited when Sadie gave him all the power rangers in the world.
This was a fun activity for the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment