Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

Darin said we need MORE pictures soooooo Nasher boy and I had little photo shoot today! He is such a stud....

ONLY 13 MORE DAYS UNTIL DARIN COMES HOME!!!! YEAH!!!! ....but whose counting!

7 comments:

Jannice said...

Dear Christina,
Thank you for the picks! Ya we really have a stud boy don't we. He looks like he really enjoys the camera. His smiles warm my heart. He brighted my day today. I can hardly wait to hold him, but who I counting. (two weeks) Love Mom

Heidi Davies said...

He is just so dang cute. He's going to look like a completely different kid when you guys get back. Look forward to it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I honestly cannot decide who he looks more like, but I do see a lot of his daddy in the top pics, but then there's you in the bottom ones.. good mix for sure. Waaaaay cute pics!! Love em.. can't wait to see you guys soon!

The Willardson Family said...

Wow, he is growing so fast. We can't wait to see you guys. We're excited for you and Nash to see Darin too!!! I don't know how you are doing it. See you soon!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much bigger Nash looks. He's so cute. I'm glad that you'll see Darin soon. You look good too.

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

Chris, your baby gets cuter and cuter! Those pictures are so incredibly adorable!! So August and Katie had a baby? Do they have a blog?

Randy & JoAnna said...

Cute grandnephew! I love the Daddy Countdown thingy!! I'm excited for you to finally have your family back together. We are looking forward to the blessing!!