Nash and I were able to join my parents on a little day trip to Colorado to fix one of my dads trucks. Darin's brother lives there so we were able to have more Willardson cousin time. It was so fun visiting with their little family...thanks for letting us drop by!
5 comments:
that picture collage is way cute! where do you go to do that?
How fun! I am glad that you are getting to do a lot of fun things instead of just veg in Blanding! I read your comment on Lindsey's blog about the tickets to Disneyland, if she didn't already tell you most of my family is going to disneyland on Friday the 5th of Sept. (Nick and I wont be going because we will be driving down that day) but my parents and jason, jesse, jackie and families are all going. So if you can get discount tickets, let my mom now I am sure they would all appreciate it. Thanks.
Kay, so I read your comment and yes, we are going to Disneyland..two different days. I'd love it if we could get a good discount! Email me at LindseyFae@aol.com, let me know! Thanks
Hey! I thought I had left you another post...but I guess somehow I didn't? But in response to your post on my blog, I would love to see if you had discounts we could use.. let me know! LindseyFae@aol.com
Alright Christina! It's been almost two weeks since you've decorated your blog with pictures of NASH!!!! COME ON!!! LOL! I got the blessing invitation! I am so excited to see you and Nash!
Post a Comment