Fun, fun day at the MOTE Aquarium!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
MOTE Marine Lab & Aquarium
We love aquariums...okay Darin loves aquariums and Nash and I think they are pretty cool too. To celebrate Darin and Grandpa Willardson's birthday we went to the Sarasota MOTE Aquarium. Nash is entering the terrible twos and so this is his way of letting us know how he feels while Grandpa and Daddy paid for the tickets...
Thank goodness he is not always like that! Just 75% of the time... ;)
Darin took it upon himself to demonstrate the conch shell whistle for the whole aquarium.
Darin is a great daddy, he is more adventurous then I am in touching sea animals, I am little grossed out by the water and refuse to put my hands in it. He has helped Nash not to be afraid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looked like so much fun! We are going to have to try to get up there! We miss you guys! Halle saw and picture of Nash and said his name as he pointed to him! Carly loves and misses Nash too!
Post a Comment