Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Park with NO snow!

While Darin spent the morning in his conference Nash and I explored the area. Our favorite spot was a park near our hotel. Nash would see the park from a distance and go crazy in the stroller until we got there. I think he was going through park withdrawals.


Florida has some pretty awesome birds!

I think Nash was upset because they were not talking to him! ;) Feeling a little left out...
Wednesday Grandma and Grandpa Willardson joined us in Sarasota. We met them for dinner at a weird Mexican restaurant. Grandma was a hit with bringing Nash some books with farm animals. "The Old MacDonald" book is now his favorite and I can not go through a day with out singing it to him at least 3 times! He follows me around with the book saying "mo, mo, mo" in a singing voice...such a cutie!
Thursday morning they joined Nash and I at the park and a walk by the ocean. I have to say, I have some pretty awesome in laws. I am very grateful for the relationship I have with them.
I think the Myakka Canopy walk had a GREAT impact on Nash because he made Grandpa walk on this little plank bridge OVER AND OVER!
Nash has the BEST grandparents! Thank you for joining us in Florida and taking the time to make us all feel special.

1 comment:

The Willardson Family said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun!