Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sick Little Boy...

The day before we flew to Florida, Nash woke up from his nap gasping for air and then began barking.  He had a high fever and just did not feel well.  Darin checked him out in the ER and told me it was croup.  I of course wanted a second opinion...I know, I know Darin IS a doctor but he still just seems like my husband Darin and who knows where or what he does everyday! :)  So we asked his attendee to examine Nash and well....he told me the same thing.  GOOD JOB DADDY DOCTOR DARIN!  The flight to Florida was fantastic because Nash did not feel good and just wanted to be cuddled.  Although this is what he looked like the first few days of our stay in Naples...
He had some great babysitters (Carly and Halle) who were willing to read him stories....

and cuddle with him while they watched some TV specifically Tom and Jerry...


Nash loved Carly and her snuggles.  Right before this next picture he was asleep on her shoulder.  Rachel said something about ice-cream and Carly jumped with excitement right when I took the picture, and his eyes opened...

Uncle Trevor was also a favorite.  We often saw him toting Nash around.  I think Nash thought Trevor was Darin for a while. :)
Television is always the best when you have family to share it with...especially when you are not feeling good.  Thanks Trevor, Rachel, Carly and Halle for letting us stay at your house with a sick child.  I am so happy everyone stayed healthy.

4 comments:

Randy & JoAnna said...

He is growing up soooo fast! He is adorable. Looking at these posts, took me back to when we would travel to Calif. every year after Christmas when the kids were young.

Jannice said...

Thanks Christina for your great pics and the story line that goes along with them. They mean so much to Dad and I. The girls and Nash had so much fun together and I'm so glad we were able to be a part of it. Love Mom

The Willardson Family said...

It is so fun to see all the cute pics! We had sooooo much fun with you guys!

Elaine/Kent said...

Looks like despite not feeling well Nash had a great time!! I love his BIG brown eyes!