Monday, August 30, 2010

Carnival at Daddies Hospital

Darin is on an easy rotation right now and is able to get off a little earlier then normal (most days).  He found out there was a carnival outside his hospital in Bethlehem and made sure he got off early to meet us at the festivities.  We invited Emory, CeCe and Christine to join us.  While we were there I received a text from Stacia and they joined us at the last minute as well.  
We started off with the train thinking that would be an easy smooth ride for the little ones.  Emory freaked out and Nash didn't know what to think so he just sat there.  He was the only kid on the train.
We let him go around a couple times before we told the operator to cut it because we could see the tears welling up in his eyes.

Once we got Emory and Nash all smiles again we tried the carousel, something the mommies could ride with them.  They seemed to be okay with that.
Then Nash got a little scared and I had to hold him for the remainder of the ride.
At least CeCe was enjoying herself.
Madden and Tayton were pretty brave and loved the rides.

I am learning to saver these small moments we have together as a family.  It was a short outing but a fun one!  
Nash is growing so fast.  Another year or two he will be riding these rides like a champ!

2 comments:

Randy & JoAnna said...

Hey that's me behind Nash in the last picture!!! LOL.........

Stacia said...

All your post are so cute! I love all your pictures! I think I'm going to have to wait until for you to blog so I can steal all your pictures! Yours always turn out so much better than mine!