Darin had this week off from work and we wanted to do some fun family things so we finally made it to the Crayola Factory in Easton. We joined the Gilstrap and Smith families and about a billion other people!
Such cute little buddies!
Ya I am thinking it is time to give Nash a haircut!
Our first stop was learning how the factory made crayons and markers. Tayton was loving it.
Nash loved the free crayon prizes.
The factory has a bunch of different stations where you can try out all the Crayola products.
This was my favorite part. Nash got to use a marker to draw on glass. We had him draw us. He was so serious about it and made sure he got every part of our faces.
This was a fun color wall thing that the kids enjoyed dancing in front of.
Who can't resist a chance to draw with chalk....Nash sure can't!
Play-doh another favorite. I think we spent most of our time here because it was less crowded. We lost our group here.
Dirty chalk pants. :)
Then we went to the upper levels which are museums about the railroad and canal boats that were used in this area. This was less crowded and more enjoyable.
The museum was for kids so everything could be touched and played with.
Nash was naming the boat.
He wasn't to sure about this mule daddy was telling him to feed. I think he was a little disturbed that it wasn't real.
Darin helped Nash move his boat down the fake canal.
We enjoyed ourselves at the Crayola Factory but we don't think we will be returning anytime soon.
5 comments:
So cute, what a good boy, and his daddy to.
That looks like such a riot! What a fun place to go for the kids! I love those interactive places.... :o)~
That looks like a really cool place for all those hands on activities. Kya and Ryver would love that!
That looks like so much fun! I love that everything can be touched. It would be so nice to go somewhere and not have to say NO all the time.
That place looks AWESOME!!! Nash looks like he explored EVERYTHING there!!! I absolutely LOVE the dirty chalk pants!!! He is such a cutie!!! When is #2 coming along?
Post a Comment