Our ward has grown in the past few months with so many fun new families. I have become really good friends this summer with most of them especially the new resident wives. Although, there were a few girls I hadn't been able to get to know. Thankfully Andrea organized a girls night to Bonefish. There were 11 of us from our ward and then Andrea invited my friend Christine also, which I was SUPER happy about, Christine is so easy to get along with and one of my closest friends.

(L to R) Christine, Heather, *Andrea, *Alyson, *Stacia, Codi, Brook, *Me, Kristina.
Not pictured Maria and Jennifer
*the resident wives.

Monday was my 29th birthday so the girls were nice enough to get the waiter to bring me a YUMMY dessert and the table sang Happy Birthday to me. (Thanks Kristina!) It was a fun night and I am so excited about the next few years we have here in PA.
4 comments:
wow 29 yrs, since you are the baby of the family, I am thinking that number is making me older....Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl.
You look beautiful Christina!!
Happy Birthday. I love this picture. You are so beautiful and have the most amazing eyes. Its fun to see pictures of you. Your hair is getting so long. It looks awesome. And my favorite picture is of you looking at nash through that glass at the factory. So beautiful and full of expression. You can feel the energy of the moment. love it.
As Brooke would say it - Happy Birthday "Krikina"!!!! Arent we just so old now... I am the age now that my mom was when she had Trista and I just thought was just so old!!! I dont feel old though - do you???
Post a Comment