Monday, August 30, 2010

Macungie Car Shows

It seems that Macungie is ALWAYS having a car show.  It is not odd to see old fancy cars driving around the Valley.  I love having fellow resident wives as friends because when our husbands are gone we can get together and keep each other company.  Kristen Dowling inviting Nash and I to go with her to the car show in Macungie Park.
I randomly took a picture of a door mat...???...
Yes this is a DaLorean the Back to the Future car.  Popular Pennsylvania car it seems.
The crowd that attends these car shows are a bit different.  My favorite part was the people watching.
Of course I had the cutest date in town...

He was so happy when I gave him some money to buy this cute little wooden truck.  He paid the man and said "Thank you."

2 comments:

CathyCosby said...

I love those pictures.

Mike and Tycie said...

Those are such adorable pictures of Nash...