Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baltimore Harbor...




I thought Nash had an "accident" until he looked at me with a panic. We rushed to find a bathroom...he made it! Ever since then we have been OFFICIALLY potty trained! YEAH NASH!
He was pretty proud of himself.
I love our little family. :)


I am so happy we took a small family vacation. We didn't do much but that was the beauty of it. We just needed to get out of the Lehigh Valley and enjoy each other. Hopefully there will be more of those moments in the future.

2 comments:

Marjean 'n Aaron said...

I want to go to Baltimore! Actually I want to see a lot of places. I'm glad you had fun! Mini vacations are awesome! Tell Nash way to go with the potty training!

CathyCosby said...

the mini vacation can be the best of times and the most remembered. Fun to watch Nash take in all the site. Love this family