Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter with Club Mom...

I recently re-joined Club Mom after some persuading and I realized that I missed many of my friends that I made the first year we lived here.  I have been happy about this decision as Nash and I have made new friends and attended fun activities.
Nash had a fun Easter week.  It started at school on Tuesday with an Easter party then Friday Club Mom had an Easter Egg hunt and park day.  I didn't check the forecast and the day before was hot and we all got sunburns.  So I dressed us in spring/summer clothes.  It was FREEZING morning so we didn't stay long.
 Nash was ready to pounce!


 Darin had the morning off so he was able to join in on the hunt.

 Nash was pretty pleased with himself.
 Friends Alex and Will.
 I really liked how they did this hunt.  The eggs did not have candy in them.  Instead the kids traded their eggs in for a bag of treats.

 I wish we could have stayed longer it was a fun activity.

No comments: