Thanks for the great pictures. Dad and I love being a part of your trip through your camera. you could tell that Nash was loving being with cousins etc. Love Mom and Dad.
Pretty pictures! I love all the rock formations. I think the picture of your brother and his little boys is so funny... he looks super happy about having his picture taken! My kids would have had a great time with the lizards! I'm glad you had so much fun while you were home!
2 comments:
Thanks for the great pictures. Dad and I love being a part of your trip through your camera. you could tell that Nash was loving being with cousins etc.
Love Mom and Dad.
Pretty pictures! I love all the rock formations. I think the picture of your brother and his little boys is so funny... he looks super happy about having his picture taken! My kids would have had a great time with the lizards! I'm glad you had so much fun while you were home!
Post a Comment