Although, he looks like he had fun anyway with the little kids. :)
The hunt was fun and we didn't get too many eggs with candy. Just a lot of eggs with stickers about Jesus. :) I had to chuckle to myself during the sanctuary part. The children were so loud and really I don't know if any of them have ever had to sit through a church meeting like that before. The speaker talked about letting Jesus into our lives and cutting out things like toys and sports. :) The next day in sacrament meeting I sat there listening to how quiet our children really were. I am so grateful that our church allows children in our sacrament meetings so that they learn how to be reverent. Even though it seems like torture to keep them quiet during the meeting I know they are learning.
No comments:
Post a Comment