Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Columbia Zoo

My cousin Kristin Bayles Batchlor lives in Columbia about an hour north of us.  There is an AWESOME zoo there so my friend Jennyanne and I made the trip up to spend the day with Kristin and enjoy the zoo.
 We didn't really have an agenda just let the kids run the show.  We saw what they wanted to see and mostly just let them play and run together.

 These koala's are AWESOME...so dang cute!

  Jalen was the brave one of the kids to actually ride an animal on the carrousel.
 Nash was pretty content on his peacock.

 Jenny however I think enjoyed the rides more then the kids!


 I adore giraffes.  Always have, I think they are so fun.  These giraffes sealed the deal.  We got to feed them and they had the LONGEST tongues ever!


 It was a bit intimidating at first for Nash and Addy.  But Jalen showed them the ropes and they became pros.  Although, I did have Asa little too close to those tongues and he went into a frenzy.
 Asa's stroller was the toy of the day.  The kids got into a brawl over who was going to push him.  I one the battle. :)

The zoo was so great, and I am glad it is close so we can go often.  AND it was a plus to see Kristin and her cute kids.

No comments: