We decided to ditch the Boo at the Zoo expense and join my cousin Kristin's family at their ward trunk or treat.
Nash was the grey power ranger and Asa was a turtle. They were so cute. However it hurt my heart just a bit for Nash to outgrow the dinosaur/dragon stage. I really tried to convince him that he wanted to be a dragon...why do they have to grow up and be action heroes?!
Kristin's family dressed up as Peter Pan, Tinkerbell, Smee and Captain hook. They were too cute. I don't know why I didn't get a picture of them together.
The kids had so much fun at the trunk or treat. It was early so we ate dinner, played games, trunk or treat and were done before it was dark.
Kristin and I planted ourselves, I gave Asa a sucker and enjoyed watching the kids.
That is until the tantrums started. I think this was the beginning and they have yet to stop!
Nash's favorite song right now is "what does the fox say?" so he informed me I was a fox. Darin said he was CTR man...huh?
Thanks Kristin for inviting us!


No comments:
Post a Comment