Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy 32nd to me!

I turned 32 on August 23rd! YIKES that is OLD!  I didn't really want to do anything but then decided last minute for a cookout with friends.  I made dutch oven potatoes and Darin grilled the hot dogs and burgers.  It turned out to be a fun night.
 It was blazing hot!  If you look at Nash he is so sweaty from playing then being by the fire.
 We had to build a barricade around the fire to keep this guy out...
 This is the wonderful Welch Family.  They just moved here as well and only live about a mile down the road.  Megan is a lawyer who teaches via satellite for BYU.  She also went to law school and is best friends with Jackie Christiansen Pilling a girl I grew up next door to.  As many of us always say all roads lead back to Blanding!  Garrett is a dentist studying at GRU to be a mouth surgeon or something like that.
 Asa and Nash were not too sure of Tucker their dog.  He has since become our friend.
 The Anderton Family also joined us.  Toby is a 4th year Orthopedic Surgeon at GRU.  Jennyanne is our Relief Society President.  She has been a great friend to me since we moved here.  We exercise almost daily and hang out a lot.  (They had friends staying with them, that joined us for the cookout).






Natalie and Drew Robison also came later.  I serve in the Primary with Natalie.
It was a fun night getting to know everyone better, and enjoying the heat and the bugs of our backyard! lol.

No comments: