Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Christmas Sunday 2013...

I thought my boys looked so cute on Christmas Sunday.  Yes, I am one of those moms that dresses my kids the same. I am also the mom that forces my kids to smile for a picture.  Can you tell by the scary eyed Nash that he was thrilled to a billion pictures.

 I always dread going to church in Blanding. My parents sit on the 5th row from the front on the main floor. In order to get out you have to go up 6 or 7 stairs in the front of the room.  I have always been afraid of tripping on my way out.  Asa is a crazy man in church and I knew I was going to have to take him out.  Luckily he was great until the end and my mom took him out.  YAY!  Oh the insecurities of our lives.
 After church Kedrick's family came over for dinner. And Sadie of course educated Asa on hair care.  Maybe some day he will have some to take care of. :)



 She also taught him how to play the piano...

 How to throw a good punch...
 Pinch your opponents nose...
 and then become friends...
So fun being with cousins!

No comments: