We needed to prep for the COLD so we bought hats...
Asa is a little monster so his hat was pretty appropriate!
Nash ended up getting a black hat with gloves that had skeleton hands. He said they were SCARY!
We ended up being in the Columbia airport for a bit longer then expected. The boys were so good. I love this airport because of the rocking chairs and it isn't busy at all.
The boys were so good on the first flight. Then we got to Houston and they were pretty tired. Asa screamed for 2 hours on the flight to SLC. I was pretty stressed out that I started crying too. The lady next to me was from England. She was SUPER nice and rubbed my back and the ladies behind me kept saying..."You are handling this so well." As I am bawling my eyes out. Nash was mad because Asa was being so loud and the people in front of me were annoyed by the crying. It was a LONG flight to say the least.
Kedrick and Koen were there to pick us up in SLC. Nash was SUPER excited about being with Koen and in Utah. Thank you Kedrick for picking us up.
No comments:
Post a Comment