Darin was assigned the PICU for the month of December which meant we would NEVER see him and what fun is that to spend Christmas without daddy or family around. So I decided in August that the kids and I were going to Utah to visit the family. I wanted it to be a surprise so I only told my brothers so they could figure out to get us from the airport without my parents knowing.
We were flying out of Columbia so we decided to go the night before our flight to the Riverbanks zoo to see the Christmas lights. Then Darin dropped us off at the hotel and we made our way to the airport from there.
The zoo was so fun. Nash wasn't all that excited about the lights. He wanted to see the animals. However the fake snow was pretty awesome...
Asa was just cold...
We even got to meet Santa. Which I think was Nash's highlight of the night. He was so focused on telling Santa that he wanted Power Rangers. Asa smiled for the picture then he was done. He wasn't a fan of Santa.
No comments:
Post a Comment