Friday, December 26, 2014

Splash Pad Birthday Party...

We had a last minute party at the splash pad park.  I wasn't going to do anything because it was a busy year with Cora joining our family.  However, I saw it more as a playdate and an opportunity to get out of the house.  We invited friends from school and church.  He had 3 little friends come Alex Curtis, Emerson Jones and Addie Anderton.  


I attempted to make a picachu from Pokemon.  It was the ugliest cake ever but Nash thought it was awesome and that is all that mattered!







Little girls are so thoughtful.  I love how Alex drew pictures to decorate her gift.

Luckily we chose a day that they were starting up the splash pad.  Not so lucky was they had put bleach in the tanks to clean it out.  it ruined a few clothes. :(







They kids had so much fun!  

No comments: