Yesterday my neighbors in my apartment complex set up the Nemo sprinkler for the kids to play in the water. My friend Amy and I have similar cameras so we decided to practice using them. It was a lot of fun. I was using my zoom lens so most of my shots are close facial shots. The kids were eating "push-up" ice creams. (Do any of you remember eating those in the summer at my house. I loved those!!!) I can't believe what beautiful children live around me. I wished Nash was old enough to run through the sprinklers...he was busy taking his morning nap. Here is a sample of the fun shots we got of the kids...







If any of you have any Photography or Photoshop pointers you would like to share I am open to learn and receive the critiques!
6 comments:
I for sure don't have any photoshop skills, ( i wish i did) but I know a great website that teaches you so much about taking pictures. The websit is thepioneerwoman.com this site is SOO funny. She has a photography section, and gives all kinds of photoshop tips.
i love them! how do you make them that bright?? i would love to know how..! lol i ask u a lot don't i?!
Those pics look so good! You need to give me some photoshop suggestions :)
Before you know it Nash will be running through the sprinklers! Those pics are sooo cute!
I LOVE your pictures! I need to come to Blanding and let you take some of Sadie! You are GREAT! WOW 5 dogs- I bet chico and patches are dying they are totally being dethrowned. It is so nice to have the help though. Enjoy it.
I know that you asked about Photoshop skills, the site that I always learning different things from is http://www.tutorialized.com/
I have learned some cool things from these tutorials. By the way, those are really good pictures.
Post a Comment