We love being at the Willardsons! It is so fun having Grandparents that love and care for Nash! Grandpa Willardson is fun to watch play with the Grand kids. Nash enjoyed the fun songs he sang to him as he rocked and played with him. I am grateful for such wonderful in laws. Thanks for making us feel so welcome in your home!
7 comments:
I'm glad you guys made it safely! Looks like you are having a blast with all of the grandparents! Hey, it also looks like you figured out how to do the collage thing with your pictures...how do you do it??? I still haven't figured it out!
He is too cute! And little compared to Bauer!
Christina, Wow he has grown so much since I've seen him. He, he. I feel funny posting a comment on your blog when you're just next door. Very cute pics. See you tomorrow!
haha! I love that you told my sister to make me run! I did go to the gym this morning, no running yet... tomorrow night for sure! How are you guys? I keep missing you in IM! Nash is so cute! I'm glad you're having fun in Orem! MISS YOU!
I'm glad you guys made it to Utah okay. When I get back later this week we'll have to get together. It's amazing how fast Nash is growing. They really do grow way too fast.
HEY- You should have called me on your way through Cedar. I would have met you at the freeway to see this little guy! Dang. I love the pictures of the bath. So cute
Glad to see you made it ok and without too much trouble! Your plants are doing good so far and no mail to speak of so far! Missing you and hoping you have fun in Utah!
Post a Comment